How do I access the event
We recommend signing in 30 minutes prior to the event start time to familiarize yourself with the virtual platform. When you are ready to join us, follow the simple instructions below:
- Sign in to access the event portal on March 2nd at 10:30 AM EST. You will need the email address and password you used to register.
Click here to reset your password.
- Clicking the "Attend the Event" button on the Confirmation page will bring you to the virtual platform.
Enjoy all that the event has to offer!
• Log into the venue using a PC/Mac Computer. iOS devices, like iPads or iPhones, will have technical limitations in the virtual venue.
• Use the latest version of Google Chrome.
• Display screen resolution at 1920x1080
• Close all tabs, except the ones you are using for the event.
• Disable ad-blockers
• Close other applications on your device during the event.
• If possible, avoid other household devices that use the internet during the event.
• Stable internet connection – Generally a speed of 5 Mbps download or higher is sufficient, check your internet speed using Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test or https://www.google.com/search?q=speedtest
Code of Conduct
Together|Ensemble is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, and social media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference.
We expect participants to follow these rules within the conference and conference-related discussion elsewhere online.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or event inquiries.